photo FB_zps784c12e8.png height= height=

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break is Over // Summer Planning

Spring Break is over for most of us. The crazy crowds and the traffic driving down to the beach should subside. 

Summer is right around the corner, so let the planning begin. Traveling to somewhere warm is on the top of my list after this dreadful winter we experienced. 



The Caribbean would be a beautiful place to visit this summer. Specifically, the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has glowing white sand and gorgeous blue water that is to die for. The beaches rank among the best in the world and I can certainly see why. Catch a tan, grab a margarita and a great book. Relax. I love water sports and snorkeling and the Dominican Republic is full of great places to jet ski, scuba dive, sunbathe and bar hop! And the food is AMAZING!





A place that I have dreamed of visiting is Tulum on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Full of nature, sun, waves and wonderful food. Soak in the sun on the sugar sand beaches or view the Mayan ruins. Perfect for EVERYONE! I have heard the Papaya Playa is a great place to stay. You have the choice to sleep in a hut perched above the ocean. Enjoy fresh coconut!




France is one of the many places I obsess over. The beaches there are beyond amazing. Beware, many of them are nude, so you have been warned. The beaches in Nice in the French Riviera in Provence, France is a popular and breathtaking beach. Some of the beaches are privately owned, but the public ones are just as great. And guess what? The beaches are pebble beaches, which will make for an even more unique experience!



If you can afford it, travel to Bali this summer. I have never been but like most people, after watching Eat Pray Love, the desire to travel to Bali increased. Bali is a surfing paradise with a huge variety of beaches. The beached range from white and crowded to black sand and deserted. 





I have talked about Santorini, Greece in so many of my blogs. This is because I am pretty obsessed. My  aunt and uncle went last year and I drooled over their gorgeous beach pictures. This is a must on my bucket list. A great place for a summer getaway. The water is clear, the wine flows abundantly and the food is delicious!




These are my top places to visit this summer, but if you are looking for more, visit TripAdvisor or call your local Travel Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment